The Wishlist: Things that wjarnal doesn't currently do in somwhat order of priority
- Add more graphical export formats besides jpg and pdf.
- Show the accelerator keys on the menu.
- Variable width textboxes that grow as you type so that they you can stick several on the same line
- Resizing inserted images uses the Text function; allow resizing of images through selecting the image
- Copy html text and pictures from external applications into wjarnal. (The other way works if you use at least Java 1.5.)
- Improved/asynchronous operation of the collaboration feature
- Improved tools: add a sticky arrow; put the
sticky/non-sticky ruler/arrow tools on the context menu; add an option
for making the selection sticky
- Work with digitally signed pdfs
- Allow users to customize menus
- Text rotation
- Other text stuff: ascii carriage return options,
apply changes to all frames, line numbering, justification, line
spacing, sub/superscripts, clickable .jaj backgrounds,clicking on link brings up menu of links
- Add authorship information to the undo stack; add
to the undo stack
- Branching and scenarios for the redo stack.
- Providing import/export compatibility with Gournal/Xournal.